Required Documents

Please review the specific documentation requirements for the country in which your education was completed. The processing of your application begins when we receive ALL required documents. Incomplete documentation delays the assessment process.

Additional documents are required if you are applying for immigration under the Agri-Food Immigration Pilot.  Please see our FAQs for information.

If you do not see your country listed or require clarification, please contact us.

For more information about documentation requirements, please see our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).

Important Notes

  • All documents submitted for a Canadian Immigration Assessment Package become the property of ICAS and will not be returned. Documents issued directly to ICAS by the institution will not be released to the applicant. Do not submit your original documents.
  • If the name that appears on your educational documents differs from the name on your application, you must submit a copy of an official change of name document (and translation, if applicable).
  • If the documents were not originally issued in English or French, ICAS also requires an accurate word-for-word translation of each document. If you provide English-language documents or translations, you will receive an English-language report. If you submit French-language documents or translations, you will receive a French-language report.
  • If you completed a postgraduate research degree (example: Doctor of Philosophy), you must submit a copy of the title page, table of contents and abstract of your thesis/dissertation. If ICAS cannot verify your thesis on-line, we will contact your university directly for verification.
  • If you did not study on-campus at the institution which awarded your qualification, your documents must clearly indicate the location of study.

Please select your country

ICAS has updated our Terms and Conditions and Cookie Policy. By using the website, you accept the new Terms.

Accept & Continue