For Institutions and Organizations
ICAS provides a wide range of services for employers, education institutions and community agencies. ICAS Assessment Reports, information and training services can help if your institution, organization, school or company:
- Receives applications from international students or from Canadian students educated internationally
- Would like to benefit from the large pool of talented individuals who have received education and/or training outside Canada
- Provides counselling services for new Canadians
- Assists individuals who would like to immigrate to Canada
- Receives students educated outside Canada who must be placed in the appropriate grade quickly
ICAS offers a wide range of reports to meet the needs of employers, education institutions, immigration officials and regulatory bodies. For information about our standard reports, please see our Services.
ICAS can also customize reports and services to meet the needs of your organization. Contact us to find out how.
Training and Professional Development
ICAS offers training and professional development programs. Training can be conducted at your office or ours. Training is available on a variety of topics, including:
- Information about ICAS services and application procedures
- General principles of credential assessment
- Education systems of specific countries