Professional Registration

Dental Technology

The College of Dental Technologists of Ontario (CDTO) is the regulatory body established to ensure competency and accountability of dental technologists practicing in the province of Ontario.

ICAS is responsible for assessing the educational documents of candidates undergoing the CDTO registration process. The process, specific to CDTO candidates, involves a detailed assessment of postsecondary dental technology education.

Applicants must first contact CDTO to obtain information about the registration process and the appropriate ICAS application package.

Veterinary / Animal Health Technology

The Ontario Association of Veterinary Technicians (OAVT) and the British Columbia Veterinary Technologists Association (BCVTA) regulate the practice of Animal Health Technology / Veterinary Technology in the provinces of British Columbia and Ontario. 

ICAS is the official evaluation agency for the OAVT and BCVTA.  In order to practice as a Registered Veterinary Technician in Ontario or a Registered Veterinary Technologist in British Columbia, you must be registered with the regulatory body. Please contact OAVT or BCVTA for information about the registration process.

Download VT/AHT Application Package

ICAS has updated our Terms and Conditions and Cookie Policy. By using the website, you accept the new Terms.

Accept & Continue